Resolving Multiple Alarms
To resolve all displayed alarms at once:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Client.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click the necessary view (Veeam Backup & Replication, Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365, Virtual Infrastructure, VMware Cloud Director, Business View).
- In the inventory pane, select the necessary object.
- In the information pane, open the Alarms tab.
- Use the filters and the search field at the top of the list to display the alarms that you want to resolve.
For details on alarm filters, see Searching for Alarms.
- Do either of the following:
- Right-click anywhere in the list of alarms and choose Resolve all alarms from the shortcut menu.
- In the Actions pane, click Resolve All.
- In the Resolve All Alarms window, specify a reason for changing the alarm status, or provide any other additional information.
The message you specify will appear in the Comment field of the alarm history details, and in the email notification on resolved alarms. For details, see Viewing Alarm History and Notifications on Resolved Alarms.
- Click OK.