VMs in Backups
The VMs dashboard allows you to view the list of VMs stored in backups on repositories:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Client.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click Data Protection View.
- In the inventory pane, select the necessary repository.
- Open the VMs tab.
- To quickly find VMs by name, use the Search field at the top of the list.
For every VM in the list, the following details are shown:
- Job Status — the latest status of the job that created the VM backup (Success, Warning, Failed or Running)
- VM — name of the VM stored in a backup on the repository
- Latest Restore Point — date and time when the latest restore point was created for the VM
- Restore Points — number of restore points created for the VM
- Job Name — name of a backup or backup copy job that created VM backup
- Job Type — type of a job that created the VM backup (Backup job or Copy job)
- Next Job Run — schedule according to which the job will start next time
You can click column names to sort VMs by a specific parameter. For example, to view what VMs do not have recent backups, you can sort VMs in the list by Latest Restore Point.