In client general settings, you can specify DNS name or IP address of a machine where the Veeam ONE Server component is installed.
To specify client general settings:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Monitor.
- On the toolbar, click Settings > Client Settings.
Alternatively, press [CTRL + O] on the keyboard.
- In the Client Settings window, open the General tab.
- In the Host settings section, specify an FQDN or IP address of a machine where the Veeam ONE Server component is installed.
- If Veeam ONE is installed using the advanced deployment scenario, or if you have an instance of Veeam ONE Client Client installed on a separate computer, the Veeam ONE Monitoring Server field is not filled automatically. The first time you open Veeam ONE Client Client, you will be prompted to specify the name of the machine where the Veeam ONE Server component is installed.
- If Veeam ONE is installed using the typical deployment scenario, the Veeam ONE Monitoring Server field is filled automatically with the name of the machine where Veeam ONE is installed.
For more information on deployment scenarios, see section Deployment Scenarios of the Veeam ONE Deployment Guide.