To obtain a point-in-time view of your virtual infrastructure and data protection operations, you can create reports from the Veeam ONE Client:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Client.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click the necessary view — Infrastructure View, vCloud Director View, Business View, or Data Protection View.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the Reports button on the toolbar and choose the necessary report from the list.
- Right-click the necessary infrastructure object or a node in the inventory tree, click Reports and choose the necessary report from the list.
- On the Veeam ONE Web Client login page, specify user credentials.
- On the report details page, specify the report parameters.
- Click Preview.
You can quickly generate any other reports supplied by Veeam ONE Web Client. To do that, select the necessary report on the Report Templates tab pane on the left.
For more information on available reports, see Veeam ONE Reporting Guide.