To obtain a point-in-time view of your virtual infrastructure and data protection operations, you can create reports from the Veeam ONE Monitor console:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Monitor.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click the necessary view — Infrastructure View, vCloud Director View, Business View, or Data Protection View.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the Report button on the toolbar and choose the necessary report from the list.
- Right-click the necessary infrastructure object or a node in the inventory tree, click Reports and choose the necessary report from the list.
- On the Veeam ONE Reporter login page, specify user credentials.
- On the report details page, specify the report parameters.
- In the Actions pane on the right, click Create Report.
You can quickly switch to the Workspace dashboard and generate any other reports supplied by Veeam ONE Reporter. To do that, click View all reports in the Actions pane on the right.