Troubleshooting Performance of Categorized Objects
Veeam ONE Client includes a set of dashboards that give you enhanced control over categorized virtual infrastructure objects and facilitate the troubleshooting process:
- Top N dashboards display top and bottom resource consumers in a group:
- To view VMs that consume the greatest amount of compute, network and storage resources, choose the necessary VM group in the inventory pane and go to the Top Objects tab.
- To view the most loaded hosts, choose the necessary host group in the inventory pane and navigate to Top Objects > Top Hosts.
- To view the least loaded hosts, choose the necessary host group in the inventory pane and navigate to Top Objects > Bottom Hosts.
- Tasks & Events dashboard shows tasks and events targeted for categorized objects.
To view the list of tasks and events for a categorized virtual infrastructure object, select it in the inventory pane and go to the Tasks & Events tab.
- Processes dashboard provides control over processes and services running inside the guest OS of a VM.
- For Windows- based machines, you can view, end or restart processes.
- You can view or end daemons on Linux-based machines.
To view the list of processes, select the necessary VM in the inventory pane and go to the Processes tab.
- Console view allows you to access the VM guest OS right from the Veeam ONE Client interface.
To access a VM console, select the necessary VM in the inventory pane and go to the Console tab.