Viewing Backup Policy Details
After you create backup policies, Veeam Backup for Salesforce displays the policies on the Backup tab. Users assigned any role can see information on backup policies created for Salesforce organizations which data they have access to.
You can filter backup policies displayed on the Backup tab by using the icons in the Show field at the top of the list. If you set a filter, the settings apply to all companies and do not change during the current user session. That is why if you do not see a policy in the list, make sure that the All filter is set.
Each policy in the list is described with the following set of properties:
- Policy Name — the name of the backup policy.
- Salesforce Alias — the alias of the Salesforce organization.
- Status — the status of the latest backup policy session.
To see policy sessions, click the link in the Status column. For more information, see Viewing Policy Session Statistics.
- Schedule — the type of the schedule configured for the backup policy.
- Salesforce User — the name of an Salesforce account specified during policy configuration.
- Org Type — the type of the Salesforce organization.
- Salesforce ID — the ID assigned to the organization in Salesforce.
- Salesforce URL — the URL of the protected Salesforce organization.
- Company — the name of a company that includes the Salesforce organization.
- Created Date — the date and time when the backup policy was created.
- Last Run Date — the date and time when the latest backup policy session started.
You can view settings configured for a specific backup policy:
- From the company drop-down list at the top of the page, select the company to which the backup policy belongs.
For a company to be displayed in the list, the currently logged in Veeam Backup for Salesforce user must have permissions to access the company. For more information on user permissions, see User Roles and Permissions.
- Navigate to the Backup tab.
- Select the necessary backup policy.
- Click View Details.
The Backup Policy Details window will open.