Restoring Field Values
Field value restore jobs allow you to recover earlier versions of changed of deleted field values.
You can only restore values of existing fields using this type of restore. If the fields were removed from Salesforce, you must perform the metadata restore first.
To create a field value restore job, perform the following steps:
- Launch the restore job configuration wizard.
- Specify a name and description for the restore job.
- Choose the restore type.
- Select a Salesforce organization.
- Select records whose field values you want to restore.
- Select fields whose values will be restored.
- Configure additional restore settings.
- Check permissions.
- Finish working with the wizard.