Creating Backup Policies
When you create a new backup policy to protect a Salesforce organization, you can instruct Veeam Backup for Salesforce:
- To back up Salesforce object data and metadata.
- To back up files and attachments associated with the Salesforce objects.
- To exclude specific objects and fields from the backup scope.
- To automatically protect new objects and fields.
- To apply different schedules used to launch backup sessions for different groups of objects.
- To remove the backed-up data according to the specified retention settings.
To create a backup policy, complete the following steps: