Exporting Logs in RHV Backup Proxy Web Console
To collect logs in the RHV backup proxy web console, do the following:
- Click the Settings icon at the top right corner of the RHV backup proxy web console and select Appliance Settings.
- Click Support Bundle.
- In the Support Bundle window, select types of logs that you want to export:
- Select the Service logs option to collect logs of the RHV backup proxy Veeam Backup Agent service.
- Select the Agent logs option to collect logs of the Veeam Data Mover service that is responsible for data transfer between the RHV backup proxy and backup repositories.
- Select the Library logs option to collect logs of the VM Backup API.
- Select the Veeam Updater Logs option to collect logs of the Veeam Updater component.
After you click Download, the logs will be saved locally in the default download folder as a single .ZIP archive.