In this article
Veeam Backup for RHV offers a number of recovery options for various disaster recovery scenarios:
- Entire VM Restore allows you to recover a VM from a backup file to an RHV host.
- VM Disks Restore allows you to recover a specific hard drive of a VM from a backup and attach it to the original VM or to new VM.
- Instant VM Recovery allows you to instantly start a VM directly from a backup file.
- VM Guest OS Files Restore allows you to recover individual VM guest OS files and folders from VM backups.
- VM Disk Export allows you to restore VM disks from backups and convert them to disks of the VMDK, VHD or VHDX format.
- Restore to Amazon EC2 allows you to restore VMs from backup files to Amazon EC2 as EC2 instances.
- Restore to Microsoft Azure allows you to restore VMs from backup files to Azure Blob storage as Microsoft Azure VMs.
- Restore to Google CE allows you to restore VMs from backup files to Google Compute Engine (CE) as VM instances.