Logs and Support
If you have any questions or issues with Veeam Backup for RHV, you can search for a resolution on Veeam R&D Forums or submit a support case in the Veeam Customer Support Portal. When you submit a support case, we recommend to send all log files to ensure that comprehensive information is provided to Veeam Support Team.
To export logs of the Veeam Backup for RHV server, use the web console to provide the following set of logs: logs of the Veeam Backup for RHV service, Veeam Data Movers, VM Backup API and logs of the Veeam Updater component.
Exporting Logs in Veeam Backup for RHV
To export logs in the Veeam Backup for RHV web console, do the following:
- At the main panel, click and select Appliance Settings.
- At the Summary tab of the Appliance Settings view, click Support Bundle and select types of logs that you want to download. You can also view here the current appliance version.
- Click Download to save logs to internal storage of your machine. You can select the following logs:
- Service logs: logs of the main service of Veeam Backup for RHV (Veeam Backup Agent Service).
- Agent logs: logs of Veeam Data Movers that are responsible for data transfer between Veeam Backup for RHV and backup repositories.
- Library logs: logs of VM Backup API.
- Veeam Updater Logs: logs of the Veeam Updater component.