In this article
With Veeam Backup for RHV, you can perform the following data protection tasks:
- Copy backups to secondary location.
- Copy backups to tape devices.
- Start, stop, edit, delete or disable jobs.
- Import, export or delete backups.
Protection operations are performed in two different consoles:
- In the Veeam Backup for RHV web console, you can create backups of RHV VMs and start, stop, edit, delete or disable backup jobs created by Veeam Backup for RHV.
- In the Veeam Backup & Replication console, you can copy backups to secondary location or to tape devices, and delete backup jobs created by Veeam Backup for RHV if you do not have access to Veeam Backup for RHV. Note that deleting a job from Veeam Backup & Replication does not mean deleting a job from Veeam Backup for RHV.