Step 4. Define Job Schedule
Scheduling options in backup jobs of Veeam Backup for RHV are similar to backup jobs in Veeam Backup & Replication. For more information, see Backup Job Scheduling and Creating Backup Jobs sections of the Veeam Backup & Replication User Guide.
At the Schedule step of the wizard, define a schedule for the backup job:
- Select the Run the job automatically check box. If you do not select this check box, you will have to start the job manually.
- Define scheduling options for the job.
- To run the job at specific time daily or on specific week days, select Daily at this time.
- To run the job once a month on specific days, select Monthly at this time.
- To run the job repeatedly throughout a day with a specific time interval, select Periodically every.
- Select the Automatic Retry check box to define whether Veeam Backup for RHV must attempt to run the job again if the job fails. Specify the number of retry attempts and the period of time between the attempts. During a job retry, Veeam Backup for RHV processes failed VMs only.