Veeam Backup for RHV allows you to configure general settings that will be applied to all performed operations and deployed infrastructure component.
In the Appliance Settings view of the Veeam Backup for RHV web console, you can perform the following tasks:
- Edit network settings.
- Edit the Administrator account settings.
- Select the time zone and configure time synchronization settings.
- Enable notifications.
- Configure email settings.
- Back up configuration settings.
- Restore configuration settings, if you decided to deploy a new Veeam Backup for RHV instance.
- Reboot or shut down the appliance.
- Export logs (Service logs, Agent logs, Library logs).