Appendix. Deprecated Functionality
Starting from version 4.0, Veeam Backup for RHV comes without the web console that was previously used to manage the RHV backup appliance. The functionality of the web console is now integrated into the Veeam Backup & Replication console, which allows you to perform the following tasks:
- Edit the Administrator account
- Configure settings for CPU and RAM usage notifications
- Back up and restore appliance configuration
- Update RHV backup appliance
- Configure notification settings for automated delivery of backup job results
Veeam Backup for RHV supports mail servers with SMTP basic authentication only.
You can also use the Veeam Backup & Replication console to track real-time statistics of all running and completed operations and to generate reports with statistics data. For more information, see the Veeam Backup & Replication User Guide, section Reporting.