Managing RHV Backup Proxy
To be able to back up VMs residing on hosts that are managed by the RHV manager, you must add to the backup infrastructure an RHV backup proxy that will process backup jobs and deliver backup traffic to backup repositories.
To add an RHV backup proxy, you can either deploy a new RHV backup proxy or connect an existing one. Note that you can add only one RHV backup proxy for each RHV manager.
In This Section
- Deploying New RHV Backup Proxy
- Connecting Existing RHV Backup Proxy
- Editing RHV Backup Proxy
- Enabling SSH on RHV Backup Proxy VM
- Rescanning RHV Backup Proxy
- Removing RHV Backup Proxy