Step 7. Finish Working with Wizard
In this article
At the Summary step of the wizard:
- Review details of the restore settings.
- Select the Power on VM after restore check box if you want to turn on the VM after the restore.
- Select the Restore VM tags check box, if you want save VM tags that were created during the backup process.
- Select the Restore all VM disks to QCOW2 format check box, if you want to restore virtual disks in the QCOW2 format. You can create an incremental backup for virtual disks in the QCOW2 format only. Virtual disks in the RAW format support only full backup.
- Click Finish to close the wizard and start the restore process