Step 1. Select VM to Restore
At the Virtual Machines step of the Full VM Restore wizard, select a VM that you want to restore.
- Click Add on the toolbar.
- In the Backups Browser window, expand the required job and select a VM which you want to restore and click Add.
In the Veeam Backup for RHV web console, you can add only one VM to the restore session.
- By default, Veeam Backup for RHV restores VMs from the latest restore point. You can leave the default setting or select to restore from an earlier point.
Veeam Backup for RHV stores the last restore point for each job. For example, if a VM is protected by two jobs, the Veeam Backup for RHV will store two backups.
To restore a VM to an earlier point in time:
- Click Point on the toolbar.
- In the Restore Points window, select a restore point.