Available To vs. Available For
Use available to when something can be accessed only by specific users or a limited range of users, or when to is part of an infinitive. Use available for when something can be accessed only for a particular activity or during a specific period of time.
- A role defines what operations users can perform and what range of data is available to them in the Veeam Backup for AWS REST API.
- When you create a new Location Administrator or Location User, you can specify locations that must be available to this user.
- While browsing and search possibilities are available to all Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager users, file restore operations can be performed by authorized users only.
- A pre-built management pack of overrides is available to tune the Veeam MP for Hyper-V when MP for Veeam Backup & Replication is installed.
- This option is available for volume-level backup jobs only.
- This means that a newer version of Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows is available for download.
- When the job completes, the retrieved data will be available for a specific period of time (1 day by default) during which you can restore the data to the capacity tier.