Several vs. Multiple
When referring to a number of items, take into account the following difference between several and multiple:
Equals more than two
Equals more than one
Refers to a small number of items (usually, between 3 and 10)
Refers to numerous items
Is an antonym for only one
- You can instruct Veeam Backup & Replication to retry a job several times if the initial job pass fails.
- With backup copy, you can create several instances of the same backup file and copy them to secondary backup repositories for long-term storage.
- Depending on the size of the Veeam ONE database, the upgrade procedure may take several hours.
- This approach simplifies tracking license usage and license updates across multiple backup servers.
- For each VM, Veeam Backup & Replication starts a separate restore job. However, you can select multiple VMs to restore — in this case, Veeam Backup & Replication will queue the restore jobs and run them one after another.
- If the network capacity is not sufficient to support multiple data transfer connections, you can disable multithreaded data transfer or change the number of TCP/IP connections.