Type vs. Enter vs. Specify vs. Provide
Type is about writing something using a keyboard. Enter is about inserting a piece of data. Specify is about stating something explicitly. Provide is about supplying or making available something needed.
- To quickly find the necessary VM, type the VM name in the search field at the top of the working area and click Start search.
- Use the Plan Name and Description fields to enter a name for the new failover plan and provide a description for future reference.
- At the Compute Resources step, specify target hosts and clusters where restored VMs must be registered.
- The information you provide will be saved in the session history, and you can reference it later.
- To ensure correct work of remote jobs over WAN accelerators, you must provide enough free space for service data on source and target WAN accelerators.