Select vs. Choose vs. Click vs. Press
Choose is about making a decision in general. Select is about marking text, cells, and similar items that will be subject to a user action (such as copying text), and also about picking options from a list. Click is about mouse actions — for more information, see Click vs. Click On vs. Click At. Press is about keyboard actions.
The only exception could be a situation where you instruct users to click a button that has no text on it (it has an icon instead).
- Use the Recover the VMs in each Group option to choose whether you want to recover VMs in a sequence or at the same time.
- Generally, when performing a restore operation, VAO looks through the list of all restore points created for a VM to choose a restore point that meets the date requirement specified in the Run Plan wizard.
- From the Launch menu, select Run.
- At the Plan Type step, select the Failover option.
- If you select the Original VM Location while launching the plan, VAO will use the backup file produced by the backup job.
- In the Run Readiness Check window, click OK.
- Click the plan name to download and open the Readiness Check Report.
- Open the Files view and refresh it by pressing [F5] on the keyboard.