Use lists to organize content and make it more readable.
- Use a bulleted list to introduce a series of items (concepts) when the order of the items is interchangeable.
- Use a numbered list to introduce a procedure, or a series of items (concepts) when the order of the items is fixed.
Regardless of the numbering style you use in a numbered list, the output will always be displayed in the following way:
These settings are globally defined in the .CSS file located at css.veeam.com and cannot be modified in Help & Manual.
Begin each entry in a bulleted or numbered list with a capital letter. If all entries in a bulleted or numbered list are complete sentences, end each entry with a period. If the entries are short phrases (that is, 3 words or fewer) or single words, do not use a period or any other punctuation.
If a list entry contains more than 2 full sentences or if a list includes more than 3 levels, consider adding sections to restructure the topic.
- To create a failover plan:
- Log in to the VAO UI in the DR site as a Site Administrator.
- Navigate to Failover Plans.
- Click Manage > New.
- Complete the New Failover Plan wizard.
- With Veeam Availability Orchestrator, you can do the following:
- Meet disaster recovery compliance requirements — generate and automatically update documentation for DR procedures.
- Automate DR procedures — create workflows that orchestrate failover operations for Veeam Backup & Replication replicas.
- Prove recoverability — build test schedules to automate the verification of failover plans.
- This section describes Veeam MP for VMware rules and monitors:
- Performance collection rules
- Event-based rules
- Event monitors