When you deploy the network hub on Amazon AWS, you configure general network hub settings. If necessary, you can modify these settings.
To configure Amazon AWS settings for the network hub, do the following:
- Log in to the network hub portal as a Portal Administrator.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Settings.
- Click the AWS tab.
- In the Region field, specify a code of the Amazon EC2 region where you want to place your stack resources. For details, see the Regions and Availability Zones section of the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud User Guide.
- In the Routing Table field, specify the route table which defines where network traffic from your subnet is directed. For details, see the Route Table section of the Amazon Virtual Private Cloud User Guide.
- In the AWS subnet address field, specify an address of the Amazon AWS network to which the network hub must be connected. To specify the address, use the CIDR notation.
- In the Security group field, specify a security group for your VPC. A security group acts as a firewall for your instance to control inbound and outbound traffic. For details, see the Security Groups section of the Amazon Virtual Private Cloud User Guide.
- Click Apply to save modified AWS settings.