If necessary, you can modify settings of a client registered in the Veeam PN portal. For example, you may want to change the network address of an on-premises site.
When you modify client settings, Veeam PN generates a new configuration file. You must download a new version of the configuration file and set it up on the site gateway or standalone computer. If you do not re-deploy the configuration file, the client will lose a connection to the VPN.
To modify client settings:
- Log in to the network hub portal as a Portal Administrator.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Clients.
- In the clients list, select the client and click Edit at the top of the list.
- Modify client settings as required and save the modified settings.
- In the Configuration File column of the clients list, click Download to get a configuration file for the client.
- Use the configuration file to update VPN connection settings on the client side. For more information, see Re-Deploying Configuration Files and Configuring Standalone Computers.