This report aggregates historical data and shows Collector performance statistics across a time range.
The Collector. Performance History report is a linked report that is based on the Veeam Performance Report from the Veeam Report Library.
The report features a predefined list of Collector performance counters. The object picker control for the report scope has a predefined filter which limits selection to Objects of the Veeam VMware Collector Service class and Groups that include objects of the Veeam VMware Collector Service class.
Data Aggregation: defines the aggregation period (Hourly or Daily).
Date/time Selection: defines the time period to analyze in the report.
Histogram: defines the type of values shown on the x-axis of the chart.
Split into sections by: defines whether the sections will be split by Collectors, selected groups/objects, or counters.
Chart Options: defines the type of an object for which a separate chart will be displayed. The list of available options depends on the Split into sections by value.
Scope: defines a list of Groups or Objects to analyze in the report. The Add Group option returns a Group and all objects that a group contains (with all performance counter instances). The Add Object option returns only the selected object.
Counters: defines collection rules for performance counters to analyze in the report.
Track how the monitoring load (in percent) on the selected Collector has changed during this week.
- Open the Collector. Performance History report.
- From the Data Aggregation list, choose Daily.
- From the From list, choose This Week > Monday. From the To list, choose This Week > Friday.
- From the Histogram list, choose No.
- In the Split into sections by list, select Veeam VMware Collector Service.
- In the Scope section, click Add Object. Click Search and select the necessary Collector. Click Add and click OK.
- In the One chart for list, select Counter.
- In the Counters list, select Veeam VMware Collector\% Monitoring Load (Veeam Collector: Ops Mgr HealthService % Monitoring Load).
- Click Run to view the report.
The report will show how the monitoring load has changed for the selected Collector during the week.
The table will detail daily values for monitoring load (sample count, average, minimum, maximum, and standard deviation values).
You can click the Instance: _Total link in the output table to drill down to the Veeam Performance Details Report.