Veeam Alert History Report
The Veeam Alert History Report shows information on alerts raised for infrastructure objects across a time range. It provides a detailed alert history and helps identify the most affected infrastructure objects.
The Veeam Alert History Report helps you review the health state of the environment for a specified time range in the past. The report details how many alerts with different severity and priority levels were raised on each day of the reporting period.
Date/time Selection: defines the time period to analyze in the report.
Scope: defines a list of Groups or Objects for which alert statistics should be shown.
The Add Group option returns a Group and all objects it contains. The Add Object option returns only the selected object.
Management Packs: defines management packs that include rules/monitors you want to analyze in the report. All MPs are selected by default.
Severity: defines the level of alert severity to analyze in the report. All levels of severity are selected by default.
Priority: defines the level of alert priority to analyze in the report. All levels of priority are selected by default.
Analyze how many Critical and Warning alerts with the High priority were raised during this week.
- Open the Veeam Alert History Report.
- From the From list, select This Week > Monday. From the To list, select This Week > Friday.
- In the Scope section, click Add Group. In the Group Name search box, enter windows computers and click Search. Select the All Windows Computers group, click Add and then click OK.
- In the Management Packs list, select management packs that contain rules and monitors you want to analyze.
- In the Severity list, select Critical and Warning.
- In the Priority list, select High.
- Click Run to view the report.
The Alerts by Severity per Day chart will show the number of alerts raised for each day of the week. The chart bars will illustrate how many Warning and Critical alerts were raised.
The Alerts by Priority per Day chart will show the number of alerts raised for each day of the week.
The report table will detail alert information:
Name of the infrastructure object that caused alerts.
Name of a monitor or rule that triggered alerts.
Severity level, priority level and description of an alert.
The date and time when the alert was triggered last.
Number of times that the alert was repeated.