The report aggregates historical data on infrastructure objects relationship across a time range.
The Veeam Relationship History report allows you to choose a specific type of relationship between infrastructure objects and track changes for this relationship over a time interval.
Date/time Selection: defines the time period to analyze in the report.
Scope: defines a list of Groups or Objects that will be analyzed in the report. The Add Group option returns a Group and all objects that a group contains (with all performance counter instances). The Add Object option returns only the selected object.
Relationship type: defines the type of relationship for the selected Group or Object. The list of available relationship types depends on the selected scope.
Scope Defines: defines whether the report will analyze relationship from the perspective of Source, Target or both.
Group by: defines how data will be grouped in the report (by Source or Target).
Report on virtual machines that resided on the selected vSphere host during this week.
- Open the Veeam Relationship History report.
- From the From list, choose This Week > Monday. From the To list, choose This Week > Friday.
- In the Scope section, include the necessary host in the report.
Click Add Group. In the Group Name search box, type the name of the necessary host. Select the host in the list of search results, click Add and click OK.
- From the Relationship Type list, choose Veeam VMware VMHOST Guest Container contains Virtual Machine (VM Container > VMware Virtual Machine).
- From the Scope Defines list, choose Source.
- From the Group by list, choose Source.
- Click Run to view the report.
The report will show the list of virtual machines that resided on the selected host during the previous week. For every VM, the chart will display period(s) during which the VM resided on the host.
The details table will show the following information:
Name of the VM.
Periods during which the VM resided on the host.