The report aggregates historical data and shows performance statistics for selected backup proxies across a time range.
The report is based on the concurrent tasks, CPU and memory performance counters. The object picker control for the report scope has a predefined filter which limits selection to Objects of the Veeam Backup Proxy class and Groups that include objects of the Veeam Backup Proxy class.
To run the Performance History for Proxies report, you must have the Veeam Management Pack installed.
Data Aggregation: defines the aggregation period (Hourly or Daily).
Date/time Selection: defines the time period to analyze in the report.
Histogram: defines the type of values shown on the x-axis of the chart.
Split into sections by: defines whether the sections will be splitted by Windows computers, selected groups/objects or by counters.
One chart for: defines the type of an object for which a separate chart will be displayed. The list of available options depends on the Split into sections by value.
Scope: defines a list of Groups or Objects to analyze in the report (by default, the Veeam Backup Proxy Group is selected). The Add Group option returns a Group and all objects that a group contains (with all performance counter instances). The Add Object option returns only the selected object.
Counters: defines collection rules for performance counters to analyze in the report.
For all rules in the Counters list, the report chart will display maximum counter values for the selected aggregation period.
Report on CPU performance for all backup proxies during this week.
- Open the Performance History for Proxies report.
- From the Data Aggregation list, choose Daily.
- From the From list, choose This Week > Monday. From the To list, choose This Week > Friday.
- From the Histogram list, choose No.
- In the Split into sections by list, select Windows Computer.
- Leave the Scope section without changes.
- From the One chart for list, select Counter.
- In the Counters list, select Veeam Backup Proxy\CPU Used % (Veeam Backup Proxy CPU Used %).
- Click Run to view the report.
The report will show how the percentage of CPU usage has been changing for the selected proxies during the week. The table will detail daily values for CPU usage (sample count, average, minimum and maximum and standard deviation values).
You can click the Instance: _Total link in the output table to drill down to the Veeam Performance Details Report.