Resource Pool. Performance History
This report aggregates historical data and shows resource pool CPU and memory usage statistics across a time range.
The Resource Pool. Performance History report is a linked report that is based on the Veeam Performance Report from the Veeam Report Library.
The report features a predefined list of CPU and memory performance counters. The object picker control for the report scope has a predefined filter which limits selection to Objects of the VMware Resource Pool class and Groups that include objects of the VMware Resource Pool class.
Data Aggregation: defines the aggregation period (Hourly or Daily).
Date/time Selection: defines the time period to analyze in the report.
Histogram: defines the type of values shown on the x-axis of the chart.
Split into sections by: defines whether the sections will be split by resource pools, selected groups/objects, or counters.
Chart Options: defines the type of an object for which a separate chart will be displayed. The list of available options depends on the Split into sections by value.
Scope: defines a list of Groups or Objects to analyze in the report. The Add Group option returns a Group and all objects that a group contains (with all performance counter instances). The Add Object option returns only the selected object.
Counters: defines collection rules for performance counters to analyze in the report.
Report on CPU performance for the selected resource pool during this week.
- Open the Resource Pool. Performance History report.
- From the Data Aggregation list, select Daily.
- From the From list, select This Week > Monday. From the To list, select This Week > Friday.
- From the Histogram list, select No.
- In the Split into sections by list, select VMware Resource Pool.
- In the Scope section, click Add Group. Click Search and select the necessary resource pool. Click Add and click OK.
- In the One chart for list, select Counter.
- In the Counters list, select VMPool-cpu\cpuUsedPct (POOL.Collect.cpuUsedPct).
- Click Run to view the report.
The report will show how the percentage of CPU usage has changed for the selected resource pool during the week.
The table will detail daily values for CPU usage (sample count, average, minimum, maximum, and standard deviation values).
You can click the Instance: _Total link in the output table to drill down to the Veeam Performance Details Report.