Sending Microsoft SharePoint Documents and Libraries
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint allows you to send libraries or library documents to the specified recipients through email.
Before sending documents, make sure to configure SMTP settings. The amount of data you can send at a time depends on your SMTP server configuration. For more information about configuring SMTP settings, see SMTP Settings.
To send libraries or library documents through email, do the following:
- Select an object that you want to send through email:
- To send a Microsoft SharePoint library, select the necessary library in the navigation pane.
- To send a library document, select a library that contains the document in the navigation pane and then select the document in the preview pane.
- Do one of the following:
- On the Library/Document tab, click Send Library/Send Document on the ribbon.
- Right-click an object that you want to send and select Send library/Send document.
- In the Send Items window, provide a recipient address.
The From field is filled automatically based on the address you have provided when configuring SMTP settings.
You can also edit the message subject and body. To edit the message body, click More details.