Sending Microsoft Exchange Items
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange allows you to send Exchange items through email.
Before sending documents, make sure to configure SMTP settings. The amount of data you can send at a time depends on your SMTP server configuration. For more information about configuring SMTP settings, see SMTP Settings.
To send items, do the following:
- In the navigation pane, select a folder.
- In the preview pane, select items to send.
Use the Search field to find particular items.
- Do one of the following:
- On the Items tab, click Send Items > Send to on the ribbon.
- Right-click an item and select Send to.
- In the Send Items window, provide a recipient address.
The From field is filled automatically based on the address you have provided when configuring SMTP settings.
You can also edit the message subject and body. To edit the message body, click More details.