Step 4. Run Veeam Backup Agent Jobs
After you install Veeam backup agents and configure backup job settings, backup of client data will be performed in accordance with the schedule configured in the job settings. If you do not want to wait for a scheduled backup, you can start backup jobs at any moment.
To start Veeam backup agent jobs:
- In the menu on the left, click Backup Jobs.
- Open the Computers tab and navigate to Managed by Console.
Make sure that the list of backup jobs includes jobs for all client computers on which you installed Veeam backup agents.
- Select the necessary Veeam backup agent in the list and click a link in the Successful Jobs or Running Jobs column.
- In the Agent Jobs window, select the backup policy job.
- At the top of the list, click Start.
For details on working with agent backup jobs, see section Managing Veeam Backup Agent Jobs of the Guide for Service Providers.