Step 4. Perform Data Recovery
To generate data transfer out traffic that will be accounted in invoices, you must recover data from a backup stored on a cloud repository. For this purpose, you can log on to a managed Veeam Backup & Replication server or to a computer protected with Veeam backup agent, and perform data recovery.
For example, to recover data from a backup created with Veeam Backup & Replication:
- Log on to a managed Veeam Backup & Replication server.
- Open the Home view.
- In the inventory pane on the left, select Backups > Cloud.
- In the working area on the right, expand the backup job modified at the Point Backup Jobs to Cloud step.
Make sure that the VMs included in the job have at least one restore point.
- Right-click a VM in the job and choose the necessary recovery option.
- Follow the steps of the recovery wizard.
For more information about performing restore in Veeam Backup & Replication, see section Data Recovery of the Veeam Backup & Replication User Guide. For more information about performing restore in Veeam Backup Agent, see section Performing Restore of the Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows User Guide.