To calculate the cost of cloud services, you must specify charge rates for cloud services in a subscription plan.
In this scenario, you will customize a subscription plan created for one of the previous scenarios, and specify the following settings for it:
- Charge rate for 1 GB of backup data stored on a cloud repository: $2
- Charge rate for 1 GB of traffic downloaded from a cloud repository: $3
- Currency: USD
To customize a subscription plan:
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Subscription Plans.
- Select a subscription plan you created for the previous scenarios and click Edit.
- Go to the Cloud Backup step of the wizard, and specify the following settings:
- In the Cloud repository section, specify 2 per GB.
- In the Data transfer out section, specify 3 per GB.
- Click Finish to save the subscription plan configuration.