In Veeam Availability for Nutanix AHV version 1, you can restore configuration settings only when you deploy a new proxy appliance.
To restore configuration settings, do the following.
- Create a new VM for the proxy appliance. For details, see Create VM for Proxy Appliance.
- Log in to the proxy appliance web UI. For details, see Log Into Proxy Appliance Web UI.
- In the Install-Restore wizard, Click Restore.
- Accept the terms of license agreement and click Next.
- Select the configuration file from internal storage.
If you have set a password in the configuration backup settings, the wizard will request you to enter the password to upload the configuration backup file.
- Specify the credentials to enter the proxy appliance web UI. You can use existing credentials from the configuration backup or you can assign new credentials.
- Specify the appliance hostname and network settings. You can use the existing settings from the configuration backup or you can configure new settings.
- At the Summary step of the wizard, click OK.