To deploy the proxy appliance, do the following.
- Go to www.veeam.com/availability-nutanix-ahv-download.html and download the Veeam Availability for Nutanix AHV virtual disk image.
- Log in to the Nutanix Prism web console (Prism Element console).
If you use Nutanix Prism Central, image configuration instructions will be different. For details, see the Adding an Image section of the Prism Central Guide.
- In the main menu of Nutanix Prism web console, click the gear icon and select Image Configuration.
- Click Upload Image.
- In the Create Image window, specify the image parameters:
- In the Name field, enter a name for the image.
- In the Image Type list, select DISK.
- In the Storage Container list, select the storage container where you want to store the image.
- Select the Upload a file option and click Choose File.
- In the file browser, select the required image and click Open.
- In the Create Image window, click Save.
For details on how to upload images on Nutanix Prism web console, see the Configuring Images section of the Prism Web Console Guide.