Configuring Time Zone Settings
Veeam Backup & Replication performs all data protection and disaster recovery operations according to the time zone set on the Veeam Backup for RHV.
Since the Veeam Backup for RHV is deployed on VM in RHV host, the time zone is set to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) by default. However, you can change the time zone if required. For example, you may want the time on the appliance to match the time on the workstation from which you access Veeam Backup for RHV.
When you change the time zone, Veeam Backup for RHV does not recalculate the starting time of already scheduled jobs.
To edit time zone settings, do the following:
- At the main panel of the web console, click and select Appliance Settings.
- At the Time zone tab, click Settings.
- In the Select the time zone list, choose the necessary time zone.
- Specify the synchronization mode:
- NTP: Time of the appliance will be synchronized with the specified NTP servers.
- Host: Time of the appliance will be synchronized with the time on guest OS of the host where the proxy appliance is installed.
- [For NTP mode] Specify required NTP servers in the NTP Servers text field.