For each VM included in an orchestration plan, you can add and remove steps performed when processing the VM:
- Log in to the Orchestrator UI as an Orchestrator Administrator or Plan Author. For more information, see Accessing Orchestrator UI.
- Navigate to Orchestration Plans.
- Select the plan and click Manage > Edit.
- On the Edit Plan page:
- In the Plan Groups column, select a VM group.
- In the Virtual Machines column, select a VM.
- The Steps column will display the list of steps to perform for the VM.
- To change the step execution order, use the Up and Down arrows to move steps up and down the list.
- To remove a step, select the step and click Delete.
- To add a step, click Add. The Add Step window will be displayed. Use the list of plan steps available for the scope to select steps to be performed for the VM during recovery. For more information on adding plan steps, see Configuring Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator.
- To save changes made to the plan settings, click Save.
You can simultaneously add steps for multiple VMs in each VM group. To do that, select a VM group in the Plan Groups column, select the necessary VMs in the Virtual Machines column and then click Edit Steps. In the Edit Steps window, click Add in the Steps column, select the required steps that you want to add and then click Add. After you click Apply, the changes will be applied to all the selected VMs in the group.