Running Halted CDP Replica Plans
To run a HALTED CDP replica plan:
- Navigate to Orchestration Plans.
- Select the plan. From the Launch menu, select Continue.
Click the plan name to switch to the Plan Details page, and click Continue.
- Complete the Run Plan wizard:
- For security purposes, at the Credentials step, retype your password.
- At the Resume Settings step, select an option to resume plan execution.
Choose whether you want to proceed with plan execution from the next plan step or to retry the failed step.
- At the Summary step, review configuration information and click Finish. The failover process will be started.