Setting Group Processing Order
Inventory groups in an orchestration plan are processed in the order they appear in the Plan Groups list. If some machines in a group are dependent upon machines in other groups, make sure that the required group is recovered first.
To change the processing order for inventory groups included into an orchestration plan:
- Navigate to Orchestration Plans.
- Select the plan and click Manage > Edit.
- On the Edit Plan page:
- In the Plan Groups column, select an inventory group.
- To move the group up or down the list, use the Up and Down arrows in the Plan Groups column.
- To save changes made to the plan settings, click Save.
By design, each orchestration plan contains 2 default groups — Pre-plan steps and Post-plan steps. These groups include plan steps that run before and after the recovery process. You cannot change the processing order for the Pre-plan steps and Post-plan steps groups, but you can add and remove steps for these groups. For more information, see Configuring Steps.