The Halt action interrupts plan execution. Any currently executing steps will be completed, then the plan will enter the HALTED state. To learn how to work with HALTED replica plans, see Managing Halted Plans.
To stop a running replica plan:
- Navigate to Orchestration Plans.
- Select the plan. From the Launch menu, select Halt.
Click the plan name to switch to the Plan Details page, and click Halt.
- Complete the Halt Plan wizard:
- For security purposes, at the Enter Credentials step, retype your password.
- [This step applies only if you have any other orchestration plans scheduled to run after the plan completes]
At the Schedule Impact steps, choose whether you want to proceed with or cancel execution of subsequent plans after the current plan enters the HALTED state.
- At the Summary step, review configuration information and click Finish.