If you want to set a new password for an account, the default and preferred method is to change it in the Veeam Backup & Replication console. The new password will be synchronized automatically into Orchestrator.
You can also change a password for an account in the Orchestrator UI. However, keep in mind that if you change a password in the Orchestrator UI, the new password will not be synchronized into the Veeam Backup & Replication console.
- Log in to the Orchestrator UI as an Orchestrator Administrator. For more information, see Accessing Orchestrator UI.
- Switch to the Administration page.
- Navigate to Scope Inclusions > Credentials.
- In the Credentials column, select a credential that you want to modify, and click Edit.
- In the Edit Orchestrator Credential window:
- [This step applies only if you try to change a password for credentials automatically retrieved from a connected Veeam Backup & Replication server]
Select the Override password check box.
- In the Password field, enter a new password.
- Click Save.