In this article
To create a new scope:
- Log in to the Orchestrator UI as an Orchestrator Administrator. For more information, see Accessing Orchestrator UI.
- Switch to the Administration page.
- Navigate to Roles and Scopes.
- In the Scopes column, click Add.
- In the New Scope window:
- Use the Name and Description fields to enter a name for the new scope and to provide a description for future reference.
The maximum length of the scope name is 64 characters; the following characters are not supported: * : / \ ? " < > | .
- Click Add to save the scope.