The Halt action interrupts plan execution. Currently executing steps will be completed, then the plan will enter the HALTED state. To learn how to work with HALTED restore plans, see Managing Halted Plans.
To stop a running restore plan:
- Log in to the Orchestrator UI as an Orchestrator Administrator or Plan Operator. For more information, see Accessing Orchestrator UI.
- Navigate to Orchestration Plans.
- Select the plan. From the Launch menu, select Halt.
Click the plan name to switch to the Plan Details page, and click Halt.
- Complete the Halt Plan wizard:
- For security purposes, at the Enter Credentials step, retype the Orchestrator Administrator or Plan Operator password.
- [This step applies only if you have any other orchestration plans scheduled to run after the plan completes]
At the Schedule Impact steps, choose whether you want to proceed to or cancel execution of subsequent plans after the current plan enters the HALTED state.
- At the Summary step, review configuration information and click Finish.