Configuring Test Scheduling
In this article
To schedule orchestration plan testing:
- Log in to the Orchestrator UI as an Orchestrator Administrator, Plan Author or Plan Operator. For more information, see Accessing Orchestrator UI.
- Navigate to Lab Calendar and click Create Schedule.
- Complete the Create Test Schedule wizard:
- Select a scope for the schedule.
- Specify a schedule name and description.
- Select a DataLab.
- Add lab groups.
- Specify scheduling settings.
- Select plans that you want to test.
- Choose test options.
- Choose whether you want to power off the lab after the testing process is over.
- Finish working with the wizard.