Configuring Test Scheduling
To schedule orchestration plan testing:
- Log in to the Orchestrator UI as an Orchestrator Administrator, Plan Author or Plan Operator. For more information, see Accessing Orchestrator UI.
- Navigate to Lab Calendar and click Create Schedule.
- Complete the Create Test Schedule wizard:
- Select a scope for the schedule.
- Specify a schedule name and description.
- Select a DataLab.
- Add lab groups.
- Specify scheduling settings.
- Select plans that you want to test.
- Choose test options.
- Choose whether you want to power off the lab after the testing process is over.
- Finish working with the wizard.
When Orchestrator tests a plan according to a specific schedule, the duration of the testing process equals the RTO value configured when creating the plan. If you instruct Orchestrator to test multiple plans at the same time, the duration of the testing process equals the maximum of the configured plan RTO values. Therefore, Orchestrator does not allow you to schedule other tests in the same DataLab until the RTO is over.