Managing Inventory Groups
You may need to add new inventory groups or remove some groups from an orchestration plan:
- Navigate to Orchestration Plans.
- Select the plan and click Manage > Edit.
- On the Edit Plan page:
- To remove an inventory group, in the Plan Groups column, select the group and click Delete.
- To add an inventory group, in the Plan Groups column, click Add.
Complete the Add VM Group wizard:
- To configure VM recovery options and to choose default steps that will be performed for all machines in the group, follow the instructions provided in section Creating Replica Plans (steps 5–7), Creating CDP Replica Plans (steps 5–7), Creating Restore Plans (steps 6–8), Creating Storage Plans (steps 6–8) or Creating Cloud Plans (steps 6–7).
- [This step applies only to replica and restore plans] To select a template job that will be used to protect machines included in the plan, follow the instructions provided in section Creating Replica Plans (step 8) or Creating Restore Plans (step 9).
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review configuration information and click Finish.
- To save changes made to the plan settings, click Save.