Running Permanent Failover
To perform permanent failover for a plan in the FAILOVER state:
- Navigate to Orchestration Plans.
- Select the plan. From the Launch menu, select Continue.
Click the plan name to switch to the Plan Details page, and click Continue.
- Complete the Run Plan wizard:
- For security purposes, at the Credentials step, retype your password.
- At the Progress Plan step, select the Permanent failover option.
- At the Summary step, review configuration information and click Finish.
Failback will no longer be an option once the permanent failover process is complete.