Resetting Replica Plans
If a replica plan becomes inconsistent with the virtual environment, you can reset the plan state. This will return the plan to the DISABLED state, without making any changes to the external virtual infrastructure.
To reset the state of a replica plan:
- Log in to the Orchestrator UI as an Orchestrator Administrator, Plan Author or Plan Operator. For more information, see Accessing Orchestrator UI.
- Navigate to Orchestration Plans.
- Select the plan. From the Manage menu, select Reset.
Right-click the plan name and select Manage > Reset.
- Complete the Reset Plan wizard:
- For security purposes, at the Enter Credentials step, retype the Orchestrator Administrator, Plan Author or Plan Operator password.
- At the Quick Check step, select the Perform a Quick Check after reset is complete check box to run a readiness check to confirm that the changes are valid.
- At the Summary step, review configuration information and click Finish.