How Orchestrator Places VMs During Cloud Restore
To restore machines included into a cloud plan to a new cloud recovery location, Orchestrator uses the following algorithm:
- Orchestrator checks the connection to the selected backup server and the availability of the Microsoft Azure subscription on the server.
- Orchestrator checks the connections to all backup repositories that store restore points of all machines added to the plan.
If the list of selected repositories contains a cloud repository, Orchestrator also checks whether the region specified for the recovery location matches the repository region. If the regions do not match, Orchestrator notifies that the recovery process will involve cross-region data transfer.
- Orchestrator checks whether the configured backup proxies are connected to the selected Veeam Backup & Replication server.
- Orchestrator checks whether the selected resource group is still present in Microsoft Azure.
- Orchestrator applies the mapping specified in the network mapping table for the location to set the required network configuration of the first processed machine. Orchestrator also checks whether the network configuration of the source machine matches the required network configuration.
The failure of steps 1–5 for a machine from a critical inventory group halts the plan in the following cases:
To learn how to work with HALTED cloud plans, see Managing Halted Plans.
- Orchestrator verifies whether the VM configuration specified when creating the recovery location matches the VM configuration specified when configuring the plan step parameters. It also checks whether the VM series in the VM configuration is available in the selected region and whether the machine can be restored using these series:
- If the number of machine disks exceeds the maximum number of disks supported for the selected series, the plan halts.
- If the number of CPUs or the amount of RAM required for the recovered VM exceeds the series capacity, Orchestrator displays a warning notifying that the maximum amount of available resources will be used for recovery.
- Orchestrator repeats steps 5 and 6 for all other machines included in the plan until all the machines are restored. The order in which the machines are processed depends on the VM Recovery Options defined while configuring the plan.