The Undo Failover action powers off VM replicas running on target hosts and roll back to the VM state before failover. For more information on the undo failover operation, see the Veeam Backup & Replication User Guide, section Undo Failover.
To perform an undo operation for a plan in the FAILOVER state:
- Navigate to Orchestration Plans.
- Select the plan. From the Launch menu, select Undo.
Click the plan name to switch to the Plan Details page, and click Undo.
- Complete the Undo Plan wizard:
- For security purposes, at the Credentials step, retype your password.
- At the Summary step, review configuration information and click Finish.
If the undo failover process encounters an error while being performed, it will not be halted automatically — the plan will proceed until the process completes. To terminate the undo failover process manually, use the Halt option to stop the currently running plan as described in section Halting Failover. To resume the undo failover process again, use the Undo option.